Sunday, January 12, 2014

The Call of GOD



 
Last night (11/12-01-2014) in the morning hours, I had a dream. I interacted with God, I did not see him but I heard his voice telling me about life and its living. He said that life should be lived like in a ordinary course of nature without any unnecessary commotion. A  life is related with self less karma while giving best to it without questioning the validity or reason for so. Then He showed me a live example of a life. I saw an male ant carrying a grain in its mouth. It was like a life size scene seems like a video shooting from high-end camera. The ant handed over the same to a female ant accompanying a baby ant witnessing the whole scene and understanding the process. The God elaborated that this Earth has many species existing in their own world without disturbing each other. This ant is living a life full of karma's without questioning the self-worth and importance of work. I was astonished but relaxed and was witnessing the whole incident and then I heard the sound of my wife- Reena calling me to have the warm water as my first morning drink. I got up but the whole scene is still remained in my mind........

No comments: